Cylon SiteGuideV2.2 | The Power to Control
Cylon SiteGuide V2.2 is a touchscreen front end for the UnitronUC32 Building Energy Management System (BEMS) which allows users to take control of their environment and save energy. Designed with flexibility and control in mind, the Cylon SiteGuide puts building management at your fingertips.
Control your environment in an instant
Change Set Points
- Select points from the menu listing and simply turn on or off lights or adjust room temperature set points in response to occupancy comfort demands.
- Adjust analog set points directly on the menu listing with no need to drill down to secondary or editing screens.
Create and Adjust Schedules
- Create and adjust new schedules, or add exceptions to capture holidays and non-trading periods with the straightforward and intuitive interface.
- The SiteGuide will sound an alarm and flash up a message alerting occupants to anomalies and irregularities in expected operations, for instance; equipment failures or anomalies against set points, such as plant ceasing to operate or excessively high temperatures being reached.
- Review all alarm history on one screen enabling you to identify any recurring issues, putting you in control.
Access Data logs
- Access detailed data logs to identify trends in an instant.
- Restrict access to menus by any unauthorised users by setting menu passwords.
- Navigation is quicker, easier and more interesting to use thanks to the attractive and simple interface populated with colourful eye catching menus loaded with icons for quick identification of areas or actions.
- 7”, 1024 x 600 pixel, 16:9 wide screen.
- Android 4.2.
- Bright and vivid LED panel makes text and details easily viewable.
- The SiteGuide interface is based on a menu structure created by each BEMS site. This menu structure is engineered using the Unitron UC32 Keypad Builder for rapid development, and allows the installer to create building specific interfaces that are intuitive to the end user.
- The menu structure is downloaded to the target UC32.netK Communications Controller by the Unitron UC32 Keypad Builder interface*. When the SiteGuide is configured with that Communications Controller as its target, it will automatically read the menu structure from the Communications Controller and display it. To customise the menu drag and drop components creating the right interface for the job in minutes.
- Once the SiteGuide is plugged into the Cylon UnitronUC32 network it instantly reads the menu structure from the communications controller and displays it.
- The SiteGuide is loaded with icons that autofill depending on how key words you use to describe information and menus.
*Compatibility Note: This device is only supported by the new .net. Any UC32Net whose serial number begins with CNEM has the potential, after a firmware upgrade to support the SiteGuide V2 product. The older UC32Net serial numbers begin with CNET.