NYC LL87 Energy Audits
LL87 | ENERGY AUDITS AND RETRO-COMMISSIONING OF BASE BUILDING SYSTEMS
Cylon Energy Inc., via our range of products and services, are ideally positioned to help support the achievement of compliance to New York City Local Law 87
- Supporting Level II Audits
- Addressing Behavior Modification
- Retro Commissioning
1. Supporting Level II audits
- Voya™ Xplor, Cylon Active Energy SaaS energy management solution, can support your ASHRAE level II audit by providing detailed data on a facility’s energy consumption/demand rate structures and energy usage profiles via analysis and reporting of energy consumption at the granular level.
- Voya™ Xplor can provide analysis on how the major energy consuming equipment and systems used within tenant spaces impact the energy consumption of the base building systems.
- Maintaining energy savings and Preventing Building Drift through monitoring, analysis and management of energy consumption
- Voya™ Xplor focuses on BAS analysis and energy management in order to analyze energy consumption and target savings in a building, enabling energy efficiency improvements and the continuous commissioning of your building. So in 10 year period between audits you can secure the savings already made, identify future savings, and help prevent future building drift.
2. Addressing Behavior Modification
Cylon Active Energy Voya™ EDU (Energy Display Unit) is a web based public information display that communicates information on a building’s energy performance in real time and provides tips and recommendations of how employees can assist in reducing energy consumption.
By publically engaging people in energy efficiency behavioral change, there is the potential to improve energy efficiency by a further 5% over other energy efficiency measures in a facility. It also goes beyond the building bringing this positive behavior into the wider public arena.
Read about how Manchester Metropolitan University in UK use Cylon energy screens to affect behavior change.
3. Retro Commissioning
- At Cylon we understand that properly commissioned and monitored buildings use less energy, incur lower utility bills, have extended equipment life and higher occupancy and comfort levels.
- Cylon Teletrol BACnet® controllers offer unparalleled flexibility and performance on an open platform, can be added to any system and is easily extended by adding best of breed 3rd party devices on the same MS/TP network. Learn more about Cylon Teletrol BACnet products.
Contact us for more information on Cylon Teletrol Products, Cylon Active Energy Voya™ products and services or to locate your nearest Cylon Teletrol Dealer.