The newly released CBXi-8R8 and CBXi-8R8-H are some of the most advanced BACnet® controllers of their kind, with on-board I/O, optional HOA, multi-protocol support and a range of FLX (Field Level eXpansion) modules, providing Cylon System Integrators with even greater control ﬂexibility.
- IP based BTL B-BC -listed (pending)
- Natively supports the routing of BACnet® MS/TP to BACnet® IP
- Supports the new Cylon eXplore touchscreen display and SiteGuide application, configurable via CXproHD
- Supports Cylon's Intelligent Sensor Series
- Up to 64 Points of control through the connection of three FLX (Field Level eXpansion) modules, with an extension to 96 points of control with FLX-PS24 (releasing late 2019) and five FLX modules
- 8 Integral UniPuts™ + Relays included in the controller
- 8 Integral Universal Inputs included in the controller
- 2 Internally Switched Ethernet Ports for connection in Star or Daisy-chain Flexible Wiring Topology
- CBXi-8R8(-H) | Hand/Oﬀ/Auto Local Override Function
- CBXi-8R8(-H) | Integration platform with no gateways or additional hardware required
Built for a wide range of energy management applications, the CBXi-8R8
are designed for intelligent control of HVAC equipment such as Central Plant, Boilers, Chillers, Cooling Towers, Pump Systems, Air Handling Units (Constant Volume, Variable Air Volume and Multi-zone), Rooftop Units, Electrical systems such as lighting control, variable frequency drives and metering.