Envoy features a modern user interface that intuitively guides users to the information they need.
- Envoy server collects and centrally stores data from each eSCi. The stored information can be accessed anytime, anywhere giving maintenance and energy managers a powerful diagnostic tool.
- With Envoy, users are presented with an organized workspace with views to suit their needs enabling quick and efficient access to the required information.
- Envoy also features multiple Trend, Exception, Alarm, and System reports designed specifically to address the needs of multi-site retail.
- Web interface makes your facility data and graphics available to you anywhere using Internet Explorer
- Manages the delivery of alarms and trend/historical data storage from one location for convenient and reliable data back-up
- Implements complex alarming strategies and readily delivers alarms using Envoy’s alarm routing table feature
- Envoy can manage system log and audit files to track building activity
- Local Controllers can automatically request software component updates from Envoy
- Envoy builds upon robust industry established internet standards
- Envoy’s architecture is designed such that it can incorporate new features as technology evolves